Field Trip Information
Field trips are designed for Pre-K to 5th Grade Students. The cost is $5 per student, teachers are FREE. Field trips start at 10:00am and last about 3 hours. The field trip includes an educational talk, plant cycle and farming, according to the season. Check-out all of the science there is to learn in nature that aligns with your curriculum. Elementary Science TEKS**
- Learn about growing pumpkins and decorate a mini pumpkin to take home. Fall Pumpkin Field Trip: Oct. 9 - 31, 2012
- Learn about growing Christmas Trees and decorate a pine cone ornament. Christmas Field Trip: Nov. 26 - Dec. 19, 2012.
- Spring Field Trip: April 8 - May 3, 2013. Learn about parts of the plant making a craft and plant wildflower seeds. Learn what a plant needs to grow.
Physical activities students will participate in:
- Long, scenic hayride around the farm
- Mazes to navigate
- Rubber Duck races
- Old fashioned outdoor games
- Picnic areas for lunch