We no longer have any trees above 7 ft. in the field and we are out of pre-cut Fraser Firs. We will be closed for the season Friday, December 11th at 5:30 pm.
Elgin CHRISTmas Tree Farm 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Ways to stay COVID safe while getting your CHRISTmas Tree
Please stay home if you feel ill or have a fever
1.The best time to come is Monday through Thursday-starting Monday, Nov. 30-we will be open til 5:30 everyday this year.
2. Wear your mask and follow our social distance guidelines for waiting your turn and paying for your tree.
3. There will be no hayrides to the tree fields this year. The field we are harvesting is right up front so it will be an easy walk and will allow everyone to social distance.
4. We will be offering several outdoor options for paying. No need to go into the CHRISTmas Cottage unless you want to shop for gifts and ornaments.
If you choose to get your tree during Thanksgiving weekend. We ask you to please plan to follow our safety guidelines.
- Please wear a mask
2. Please do your best to social distance while waiting in line.
NO hayrides during Thanksgiving weekend
3. We will be offering several outdoor options for paying. NO need to go into the CHRISTmas Cottage unless you want to shop for gifts and ornaments.
Weekday Fun on The Farm
Due to the fact that there will no public school field trips this season- we encourage you to bring your families/homeschool groups/private school groups out to play during weekday hours (10 -2)
Starting Monday Nov. 30.
For Admission- $7 per person (ages 2 – 99) we offer :
-2 mazes to navigate
-Animals to visit
-part of your admission cost will go as credit toward buying your CHRISTmas Tree